Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tuesday's Thrills!

      I came up with a name for Tuesdays! Explanation: I love using the saying "thrilled to bits!" This past Sunday, I used that particular saying when teaching children's church. The kids had never heard it so I had to explain... have you ever been so happy, so excited about something that you felt like you were going to burst into a billion tiny pieces? I have, for sure! Thrilled to bits!

      Well, now that I rambled about that for a while, onto the Tuesday Thrills! I was able to babysit our pastor's daughter this morning for a few hours before going to work. They adopted her from China last year and she is such a blessing! Princess Mia!
Watching Cinderella!

This little girl is so precious! Her two favorite songs are Jesus Loves Me and I Have the Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy Down in my Heart! And what little girl doesn't love princesses!

She was my thrill today... this adorable little darling is a gift from God.


Blessings!
Abby

PS- I didn't have a chance to upload Dad's birthday pictures yet. I will soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment