Thursday, November 21, 2013

November Thankfulness Challenge! Days 19-21



Hello readers! I’m going to do a little plugging and ask that you follow me here & Twitter, share the posts on your Facebook and Google+! You can also add me on Google+ and let me know you found me through the blog! Comments are always welcome… I would love to interact with you and get to know my readers better! It would be a big help to me and hopefully these posts bless you today, and in the future as well!

I promise that’s it. Here are days 19-21 of the November Thankfulness Challenge!

Day 19- I am thankful for… hope. Imagine your life without hope. You would have nothing to push you through bad days… you might as well give up. Hope in Christ saves you from that. You never have to feel that way. You will not want to give up because the hope that we have in Christ gives us that extra shove when we need it and when we do not.

Day 20- I am thankful for… my notebook. It’s spiral-bound with a picture of a girl under a tree and it is perfect for my writing ideas, words I like the sound of, quotes, pictures, and even a sketch or two. But I carry it basically everywhere and I write lists in it, things to look up, and anything other thing. It keeps me organized and sound.

Day 21- I am thankful for… prayer. I can send out a mass text and within 5-15 minutes, people are messaging me, sending love and prayers. I’ll get calls with people praying with me over the phone, asking what they should be doing. It’s just amazing! I don’t know where I would be without this important aspect of my life… lost probably.

Many Blessings!
~Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment