Monday, January 9, 2012

lesson learned!

I haven't posted in a while. It's been so busy! I have a lot going on. I'll have to post later after I cook dinner :) the picture that's attached is something that  happened at work. BABY SKITTLES!!! :)

I have a very dear friend of mine who has a ear and throat infection, so I would appreciate your prayers for her! :) another close friend of mine is going through a lot. He has major choices to make and he is having a very difficult time so your prayer for him would also be appreciated!

Other than that, I've been trying to concentrate on something I was asked to do for the year. My Sunday school teacher gave a pamphlet that has a schedule to read the Bible through the year. So far it's been so amazing just delving into God's word everyday and trying just learn more and more about Him and His will for my life. Here is a thought that the Lord gave me today- "Wait on the Lord, and keep His way, and He shall exalt you to inherit the land..." Psalm 37:34

This verse remind me that when I wait upon the Lord and follow His way, there is a reward! Many people don't realize this when the think about Christianity. We have a reward that no one can ever replace!!! What could be more amazing than life eternal? May the Lord help us realize that and share it with others :)

No comments:

Post a Comment