Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tonight---

I'm hoping tonight to get to sleep like a normal person at a reasonable hour, but considering that it's already 10:30 and I'm still up-and-about, I don't think that it's going to happen. Today was really a lot of fun! I had only a couple hours at work, then I had dinner with some old friends catching up, and then, I Skyped with some friends from Minnesota!!! So much fun in one day!!! :)

But tonight as I attempt some sleep, I'm going to be praying for all the different needs in my church, my family, and my friends who are struggling with so many things- There are various people in my church who really need a healing touch from God; family members who need to know Him as their Savior; and friends who are tackling many life-altering choices and could use a LOT of prayer! But what I can remember for myself and to remind them is that- "Our God is an Awesome God!" We can believe in the power of prayer because of who we believe in!

That's what I'm doing tonight- as I go to sleep, to prayer for those who really need it.

I shall say good night all (hopefully I will not be on here again today :/)
Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment