Saturday, November 12, 2016

Grateful: Day 12

What texture are you grateful for?

   This one was weird and I had to think about it for a while but I thought of two. The first one is something that, at least in the northeast, you can only experience in the spring, summer, and early fall: grass on your feet. This one is a little weird, but I love the feeling on grass on my feet, especially if it has just rained and the grass is still a little damp. I know, it's strange, just go with me on this.

   The second one is probably a bit more normal: pages and covers of books, especially an old leather book with thin, delicate pages. It is like a piece of the past in the present. I also love the smell of old books too, but I'll save that for another day.

What texture are you thankful for? Think of a normal one and a not-so normal one!

~ Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment