Thursday, November 10, 2016

Grateful: Day 10

What taste are you most grateful for?

   This is an easy one... coffee!!! I will not launch into all the different kinds of coffee I like or how I like them or how much of it I drink, the answer to this one is definitely coffee!

   Enjoy these lovely pictures of coffee I found online...


Here's some lovely coffee quotes for you to enjoy as well... 

I would rather suffer with coffee than be senseless. - Napoleon Bonaparte
I have measured out my life with coffee spoons. - T.S. Eliot
I'd rather take coffee than compliments just now. - Louisa May Alcott
Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as an angel, sweet as love. - Charles Maurice de Talleyrand
Behind every successful woman is a substantial amount of coffee. - Stephanie Piro

What taste are you thankful for today?
~ Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment