Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Grateful.

Hello readers!

     Can you believe the summer is almost over?! Classes start for me next week and I have mixed emotions... but I have a few more posts planned before they start  and I plan on updating as I can! But the main purpose of this post was to say thank you.

     This summer, I've been attempting to follow the Lord's leading in regards to this blog, and this included taking the time to actually write down things that He laid on my heart. The response has been small, but God has been constantly showing me that it's not the number of reads, but the people behind those reads. If even one person has been blessed or encouraged just once, then I am doing the right thing.

     Which brings me to my point... the last post, which you can read here, was read over 100 times! That was not my doing, nor Kristen's (read the post if you haven't already!). It was a simple trust that God would use those words for His glory. Are the reads nice? Absolutely! But that's not the point. Like I said before, the purpose of this blog is never to put the focus on me or what I say, but rather to point others to Christ. 

     I read something recently that said "Be obsessively grateful." So that's what I'm doing today. I am thankful for my readers, no matter how few or how many. I am thankful for the support I have received in regards to both this and many other projects in my life from family and friends. I am thankful that God allows me to use this little corner to bring glory to His kingdom. 

     What are you grateful for today?

Blessings, 
~ Abby




No comments:

Post a Comment