Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday's Blessing

Hiya!

This week at work has been a bit more crazy than last. The phones were a bit busier and there was more to do and learn. I’m enjoying myself though!

It’s Friday! Weekend plans! I’m hoping to hit the library tomorrow morning with my sister before going out with grandma and grandpa to lunch. Then home to straighten up the house because dad comes home from camp!!! Then, I’m going to change into my bathing suit, set up a towel outside and sit in the backyard, work on my tan and get some writing done!

That’s Saturday. I will let Sunday remain a secret... nope! Sunday, time for church!!!

Here’s a verse and song for you that have blessed me lately:

“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” – Isaiah 41:10

“Verse 1: Sweet is the promise “I will not forget thee,”
Nothing can molest or turn my soul away;
E’en though the night be dark within the valley,
Just beyond is shining an eternal day.

Refrain:
I will not forget thee or leave thee,
In My hands I’ll hold thee,
In My arms I’ll fold thee,
I will not forget thee or leave thee;
I am thy Redeemer, I will care for thee.

Verse 2: Trusting the promise “I will not forget thee,”
Onward I will go with songs of joy and love,
Though earth despise me,
Though my friends forsake me,
I shall be remembered in my home above.

Verse 3: When at the golden portals I am standing,
All my tribulations, all my sorrows past;
How sweet to hear the blessèd proclamation,
“Enter, faithful servant, welcome home at last.””

Blessings in Jesus!
Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment