Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wanderlust Wednesday: Princeton, New Jersey!

I promised a Wednesday of Wanderlust-ing and here it is! Today we are staying fairly local… Princeton, New Jersey! Princeton is a college town, with plenty of old architecture, beautiful boutiques, great restaurants, and tons of books stores! A few years ago my friend Sarah and I went for the day to just walk around and admire all the old buildings and spend a day in the beautiful sunshine!

The green arrow is showing where Princeton is in regards to the surrounding area.
On of the many old buildings used by Princeton University.
Photo credit: Abby Millward

Photo credit: Abby Millward
An outdoor corridor.
Photo credit: Abby Millward
Photo credit: Abby Millward
I believe this is an auditorium or lecture hall.
Photo credit: Abby Millward
Photo credit: Abby Millward 
Photo credit: Abby Millward
Photo credit: Abby Millward
Photo credit: Abby Millward
              The architecture around the town is just beautiful and well worth the trip! Doing this post reminds me that I need to go back one of these days... 

             Tomorrow's Throwback Thursday will be taking every back quite a few years so pack a bag because we're going time-traveling (no, not in a TARDIS! *wink*)!!

Blessings!
~Abby


         Disclaimer! I do not own any of the pictures! Any images with copyright stamps I did not crop out. All photos, unless stated, are not my own and can be found online.

No comments:

Post a Comment