Thursday, June 6, 2013

Blog Update!

Greetings!

I have decided that to help me keep on top of my blog, I will name each day with a different "theme." So Monday, you saw, is now called "Monday Musings." This day will include some sort of devotional/thought to encourage us in our daily walks with our Lord. Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays do not have names yet. I'm working on that! Any suggestions are welcomed! Thursdays will be called "Thursday's Throwback!" This will include some sort of momento of "days gone by," either my personal days or from the far past. Saturdays & Sundays will either be combined and be called "Weekend Wonders," including pictures of the activities over the weekend, things I learn in church on Sundays, etc, or they will be individually labeled as "Saturday's Shenanigans," or "Sunday's Simplicity."

If you have any suggestions as reader of mine for any of the nameless days, please feel free to comment with any ideas!

Blessings!

~Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment