Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May!

           I can’t believe it’s May already and I haven’t posted a blog in over a month! Ah! April was, in a word, INSANE. I covered someone vacation at work so my hours doubled  for three weeks! I did not get any school or writing done! Grrr… But, not that I’m back to a normal schedule, I am trying to get back into the swing of things. Like blogging!

            We had a talent show at church at the end of April – that was awesome! Aside from everyone else in the church doing a fantastic job, my sister made her “debut” on the guitar! She received it for Christmas and has been teaching herself. She did a wonderful job!

I’ve learned something about myself the past couple of weeks. I am stronger than I think. A situation has been creeping up on me and I thought I would not be able to handle it. But I was! With a lot of leaning and trusting on God, I was able to face the situation. Sometimes, it takes TRUST more than anything else. You can pray until “you’re blue in the face,” but unless you really trust that the Lord is going to take care of it, it won’t happen.

Just a bit of encouragement to never stop trusting, no matter how hard it gets!

            Blessings!

            ~Abby

            PS – I have friend who is in the army. He left for bootcamp the end of April so please keep him in your prayers! His name is Dan. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment